Ware House Services
Advantages of WareHousing
1) Protection and Preservation of goods: - Warehouse provides necessary facilities to the customer for storing their goods when they reach for stuffing purpose in CFS.
2) Risk Reduction: - For perishable items, they provide cold storage facility, to protect warehouse from fire, fire-fighting equipments are used. On requirement, goods stored may be insured against unforeseen mishaps like loss due to fire, theft and natural disasters.
Types Of WareHousing
1) Ambient Storage - Ambient storage refers to “room temperature” or a warehouse that stores goods that do not need any type of temperature control.Most products, excluding food and other perishables, would require this type of storage.
2) Cold Storage - Any product that needs temperature control is kept here to preserve their peak condition until they are transported to their destination.
3) Bonded Storage - Bonded warehouses also known as customs warehouses are storage spaces where imported gods can be stored without having to pay tax duties on them.
4) Hazardous Storage - If you are needing to store flammable liquid and chemicals, they may be kept isolated in a specialized storage unit that is locked for extra security.